Presenter: Tim Feeney, PhD, Executive Director of School & Community Support, New York
IDENTITY, RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY
These are critical needs after Traumatic Brain Injury. Join Tim Feeney, PhD, to gain skills and understanding for social reintegration after TBI.
- Identity after Traumatic Brain Injury
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Positive Behavior Supports and Errorless Learning
- Apprentice Program and Social Reintegration
- Project-Based Learning
- Conflict Resolution and Crisis De-escalation
HeadStrong, BEST, Seattle Childrens, Pacific Northwest Neurological Society, TACID, and the Vet Corps are co-hosting three days of trainings with Tim. Each day will focus on a different group to build specific insight and skills. To accommodate schedules, all sessions will be open to all attendees.
Medical & Education Professionals: Saturday, May 5th
Vet Corps, Military, and Families: Monday, May 7th
Persons Affected by TBI, Caregivers, Support Groups: Tuesday, May 8th